Showing posts with label mistakes. Show all posts
Showing posts with label mistakes. Show all posts

Monday, November 22, 2021

These mistakes can happen when heating a room in winter, which can be fatal

These mistakes can happen when heating a room in winter, which can be fatal

Last year, many incidents of fire and suffocation outside the valley during the winter season have become public. A woman on Bhansar Road in Dhangadhi, Kailali died after a fire broke out inside her house. Last April, a pregnant woman died in Bhaktapur after suffocating after burning coal by closing windows and doors.